About Me

I have been a successful and accomplished archaeologist for the last ten years. Recently, my team and I have spent the last three months exploring and excavating the land that Siddhartha, the Buddha, walked across as he tried to find enlightenment. We were hired by National Geographic to find artifacts related to the life of Siddhartha and the people that drastically affected his life. On October 18, 2010 we will present these findings to the Executive Board of the National Geographic Society in the hopes that we will convince them to fund a further field study to document and catalog all of the artifacts.

Phalgun 15 533 BCE Somvar

Today I learned about love. I kissed the most beautiful lips of the most beautiful woman that I have ever laid my eyes on. I was extremely lucky that she was even willing to see me. She told me that she remembered seeing me yesterday in her garden, but she saw a different version of me. The Siddhartha with long, wild hair and a dirty, knotted beard is not the Siddhartha that wooed Kamala with a poem and kissed her on the lips. I cleaned myself up, cut my hair, and shaved my beard so that I could be worthy of seeing the beautiful courtesan. Leaving the Samanas has proved to be a very wise decision. If I had never been re-awakened, I would not have met Kamala or experienced the art of love. This would be a great tragedy, due to the fact that I have already experienced so much with her, and I know I will be seeing much more of her because she has arranged for me to meet with and possibly work for Kamaswami, the businessman. However, I am still feeling doubtful about being with a woman. It is very strange and very new, but I would very much like to continue my relationship with Kamala. Hopefully, I will find what I am looking for with her, or with Kamaswami. Only time will tell.


3 comments:

  1. Not even I can find any mistakes in this article! Amazing job on describing his feelings towards Kamala and the world, and great job with everything else!

    -Nishant Shah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever wrote this...greta job! Its really good and romantic. I loved how you descrive the romance.

    -Lucero Ayon

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many sides of Siddhartha. Siddhartha the samana, a business man, great friend and now a romantic Siddhrtha that fell in love with beautiful Kamala. Overall I agree with Lucero, whoever wrote this, did a terrific job.

    -Malika Salieva

    ReplyDelete

Kamala's Bird Cage

Kamala's Bird Cage

Vasudeva's Ferry

Vasudeva's Ferry

Siddhartha's Merchant Robe

Siddhartha's Merchant Robe